Mobile security service includes:
- Key holding
Mobile Security Inspection
Our security marked vans are fitted with mobile communications and the latest technology. Our security officers will patrol your premises day or night and respond to your
alarm activation within 15 - 30 minutes.
They are a suitable alternative if static guarding is impractical or too expensive when high visibility is required.
The Patrol Services will include:
- Random / Regular Patrols
- Securing the site before leaving
- Providing highly visible deterrence signage
- Producing a detailed report of all actions taken
- An early warning and response to any incident
- Calling the Emergency Services and the Keyholder
- Organising and managing a wide range of support services
- Checks for open doors, windows, signs of intrusion, vandalism and graffiti
This service has a great value for void property inspection and can save up you up to 35%. Our Security inspection and mobile patrols also can help you preventing and/or minimizing damage to your premises by early detecting, assessing and reporting potentially hazardous conditions, such as:
- Fire or other safety hazards
- Chemical spills
- Leaking pipes
- High temperature of boilers and machinery
- Radiological leaks
- Unsanitary or unhealthy conditions
- Accidents or other life hazards.
For More Information Please Call us On