Security for Abbey, Derby
The Abbey owned around 24,000 acres (97 km2) of land. Much would have been leased or rented out or used for grazing or for the production of produce for the residents of the Abbey. Abbey is a very small town village, the crime rate in Abbey is very low with just 37 crimes reported since the beginning of this year.
We provide many companies with security services in Abbey these services range from mobile patrols, security guarding, security spot check and night inspection, keyholding and alarm response.
Golden Crown Security can also extend and provide clients in the Abbey area with dog unit and K9 patrol service upon request.
on the needs of our clients in both professional and private settings.
Whether on a short term consultation or long term protection assignment, our integrated and professional affiliation extends our capabilities nationwide or internationally, in addition, the efficiency and effectiveness of our services are assured through a portfolio that includes the following:
- AGM Security
- Venue security
- Family Security
- Art Exhibits Security
- Trade show Security
- Celebrity body guarding
- Conferences Security
- New Products Launches
security marked vans are fitted with mobile communications and the latest
technology. Our security officers will patrol your premises day or night and
respond to your alarm activation within 15 - 30 minutes.
They are a suitable alternative if static guarding is impractical or too expensive when high visibility is required.
The Patrol Services will include:
- Random / Regular Patrols
- Securing the site before leaving
- Providing highly visible deterrence signage
- Producing a detailed report of all actions taken
- An early warning and response to any incident
- Calling the Emergency Services and the Key holder
- Organizing and managing a wide range of support services
- Checks for open doors, windows, signs of intrusion, vandalism and graffiti
This service has a great value for void property inspection and can save you up to 35%. Our Security inspection and mobile patrols can help you to prevent and/or minimize damage to your premises by early detection, assessing and reporting potentially hazardous conditions, such as:
- Fire or other safety hazards
- Chemical spills
- Leaking pipes
- High temperature of boilers and machinery
- Radio-logical leaks
- Unsanitary or unhealthy conditions
- Accidents or other life hazards.
All Our security guards are:
- CRB Checked
- SIA Licensed
- Experienced and SITO trained
- Uniformed and co-operative
- Willing to go the extra mile when required
- Screened, and having also provided
- 5 years of work history
Our clients demand excellence
offer complete security solutions to our clients, and this has helped us to
successfully carve a niche in the Security Industry. Our staff is reliable and
selected because of their integrity and professionalism.
They are devoted, dedicated and disciplined and trained to offer personalized innovative services to our clients.
This is paramount as we promote services based on reliability and authenticity.
Mission & Vision
are the fastest growing security guard company in Leeds and committed to
offering maximum benefit to our clients with quality Security services;
therefore we keep on updating our resourceful skills in all aspects of service
Our objective is to provide contentment to our clients through steadfast, principled, competent and worthwhile services.
We provide assignments that are full of challenges to our security officers so as to sharpen their skills and make optimum utilization of their talents to serve our clients.
This further allows us to satisfy our clients, that being our prime goal.
- Outstanding Security Solutions Nationwide.
- Excellent, Reliable and Competitive Service.
- A Unique and Effective approach to Security.
- Using the latest Technology to raise standards.
- 100% Customers Satisfaction.
Our Security guards are SIA Licensed, CSCS approved , CRB Checked and professionally trained to meet the legal British requirements and standards also we provide our guards with an up to date training in order to respond to:
- Safety Hazards
- Client Concerns
- Towing concerns
- CSCS Site requirements
- Illegal Activity/ Graffiti and gang activity
- Client Protection
- SIA Licensing needs.
- Internal and External Thefts
- Emergency Risk Assessment
- Suspicious activity
- Unauthorized access
- Emergency evacuation
- Acts of theft
- Employee issues
- Unauthorized solicitors
- Fire hazards
- British standard requirements
- Noise Complaints
- Crimes in progress
- First aid and CPR emergencies
- Domestic Disturbance
- Acts of Violence
- Any other emergency
For a unique security service Call :- 0113 240 1415
© 2015 GoldenCrownSecurity.com